Potential Scholarships for Students Studying IT in Federation Uni Australia
FedUni’s Technology Park and IBM located on campus is testament to the strength of FedUni’s Information Technology courses. The 29 hectare Technology Park at the Mt Helen campus is home to more than 30 enterprises, including IBM, that provides innovative Information and Communications Technology (ICT) services.
FedUni and IBM have a strong relationship, allowing FedUni students to benefit from IBM’s expertise in IT course delivery and possible student placements to gain practical industry-relevant experience.
Areas of study
- Business Systems
- Computer Games and Digital Media
- Enterprise Systems
- Mobile Application Development and Security
- Professional Practice
- Software Engineering
- Scholarships equivalent to 20% of fees for the first year of study available to commencing IT students.
- The scholarship will be extended until the end of the course, if the student passes all courses with a credit average.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must have grades at 15% above standard entry requirements.
Need more information about FedUni’s Information Technology courses >> Please contact us now
For more information, please contact one of our offices
Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand
Editor: Negar Zandipour