2016 REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Stand out from the crowd with a Kaplan Scholarship
In our genuine ambition to help individuals around the world reach their educational and career goals, Kaplan Business School - Represented by StudyCo - is offering Regional Scholarships to 10 Middle-East and African students who can display a record of outstanding academic merit.
If you’re a Middle-East or African national and believe you have what it takes, we’d love for you to apply. Please read our Scholarship terms and conditions carefully before applying.
The 2016 Regional Scholarships will provide a reduced tuition fee for the relevant Kaplan Business School undergraduate or postgraduate degree to any student that meets the eligibility criteria and is ready to enrol in one of the following courses.
Regional Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the High Achievers Scholarship, you must:
1. Hold citizenship from a Middle-East or African country.
2. Have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
3. Have met Kaplan’s academic and English requirements for the course offered.
4. Demonstrate a fair level of academic success, with an average result of at least 65% in prior studies.
5. Have enrolled in and are ready to begin your course in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 of 2016 (commencement may not be deferred).
For more information, please contact one of our offices
Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand
Editor: Negar Zandipour