Charles Sturt University $20,000 Scholarship for international students
Charles Sturt University has $20,000 and $10,000 tuition fee scholarships available exclusively for international students for enrolment into Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2017. Scholarship applications
What is the criteria?
Applicants for the scholarship will need to provide evidence including:
- High Academic achievements 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent
- Community involvement and desire to be involved in the CSU Port Macquarie Community - 1000 word essay
- Hold an unconditional offer for a CSU course at CSU Port Macquarie.
The courses that will be available to international students in 2017 February session include undergraduate degrees in:
- Applied Science (Outdoor Recreation and Ecotourism)
- Business Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Clinical Practice (Paramedic)
- Exercise and Sports Science
- Graphic Design
- Medical Radiation Science
- Public Relations
- Social Science (Psychology)
Who can apply for this scholarship?
Any international students who are classified as an international student in Australia with a full unconditional offer from CSU to study in Australia at CSU Port Macquarie campus. Students must be commencing in Session 1 2017 (February).
Who can not apply?
- International students studying via online from their home country
- International students studying via CSU’s international partners in their home country
- International students who hold an offer including more than 64 credit points (or 1 year credit)
- International Exchange and Study Abroad students
How to apply?
Once you receive your offer of admission from CSU and have reviewed all the information about the scholarship, eligibility criteria and requirements, please contact StudyCo branch office that you applied through.
Where can I find more information about the scholarship?
Why study at CSU in Port Macquarie?
As a CSU student, you will experience world-class education taught by passionate academics in our state-of-the-art teaching facilities. You will have access to contemporary and innovative learning spaces, and the opportunity to be part of a friendly and vibrant student community.
- Our graduates get jobs – CSU has the highest graduate employment rate in Australia
- Brand new state-of-the-art facilities on a purpose-built campus
- Industry accredited courses with hands-on learning
- Small class sizes
- Competitive fees
- Guaranteed on campus accommodation
- Great location and climate
- Safe and friendly community
- Low cost of living
- Australian beachside lifestyle
- No traffic or long times in public transport
- Natural, clean and quiet
- Work opportunities
Port Macquarie is located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia. It is one of the state’s largest regional centres and a popular holiday destination with an array of beaches, rainforests and wildlife. With its relaxed and friendly atmosphere, Port Macquarie provides the ideal environment to nurture a healthy mind and healthy body that is conducive to learning.
How can I apply to Charles Sturt University?
- Apply through StudyCo Office in your country which is official representative of Charles Sturt University
About Port Macquarie
- City population: 76,500
- Temperature: Average summer: Max 26 and Min 18 & Average winter: Max 19 and Min 8
- Public transport: Sydney to Port Macquarie - 1hr flight, 4.25hrs drive, Brisbane to Port Macquarie – 1.25hr flight, 6.25hrs drive, Melbourne to Port Macquarie – 1.45hr flight.
- Port Macquarie Tourism Video
For more information, please contact one of our offices
Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand
Editor: Negar Zandipour