United Kingdom

PIER Certified    ICEF Trained Agent Counsellors New Zealand Specialist Agents ISO 9001: 2008 Canadian Bureau for International Education

UK Visas


UK Visas

Obtaining a visa to live and work in United Kingdom has changed considerably in a very small amount of time. Some types of UK visas:

Employment-Based Visas: Employment-based visas are those that allow a foreign national to enter the UK for work purposes. Eligibility for these visas is determined by the applicant's past experience, immigration history, salary and education. 

Student Visas: General and child student visas, are issued to those foreign nationals coming to the UK to study. The applicant must show that he has been accepted into an accredited course of study in the UK.

EEA Family Permits:Residents of the European Economic Area have the right to live and work in the UK, as do their spouses and immediate family members. The EEA permit is for European Union citizens.

UK Family-Based Visas: The category of family-based visas is for family members of UK citizens such as spouses, civil partners, engaged couples or proposed civil partners. To be eligible, you must show that you are legally married, in a civil partnership or you plan to marry or enter into a civil partnership within six months of arriving in the UK.




For more information, please contact  one of our offices

Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand

Last Updated: 30 November 2009
               Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF

Apply Online

You can start your application with Studyco by filling out our online assessment form.

Start Study Assessment

Apply in Person

If you prefer to see a Studyco representative in person, go to one of our worldwide offices.

Find A Studyco Office
StudyCo Expo 2016