- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during the login and shopping process.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious & imminent threat to somebody's life or health or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
- If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
- StudyCo Pty Ltd is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
- Our website follows the Privacy Commissioner's Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government Websites.
Security Capabilities & Policy
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address.
What about Cookies?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use StudyCo Pty Ltd website.
Refund Policy - Fraud Policy
Fraud Policy Statement
- Check your account frequently. Promptly and completely review all information we send you.
- Report any errors or discrepancies in your account and any suspected unauthorized transactions or account changes to Vanguard immediately.
- Make sure your user name, password, & answers to security questions are unique and strong.
- Never share your user name, password, or other account-related information with anyone.
- Never store your user name, password, or answers to security questions in your browser.
- Clear any temporarily stored copies of online information by closing your browser after signing off. Do not leave your computer unattended while logged on to Vanguard.com.
How to contact us