Student Visa Australia
As part of the student visa requirements or application form procedure, process, Foreign students require a student visa for Australia before commencement of their course in Australia which is more than 3 months. For a student visa they have to undertake a full time course here.
- Student Visa Application form (obtainable from the web)
- Visa Application fee
- Confirmation of Enrolment Form (COE) this will be issued by the host university once the application has been accepted.
- Acceptance letter from your host university, this will include the proposed study plan.
- Letter (from your current institution confirming status as a Study Abroad Student)
- 2 passport sized photographs.
Students should have adequate financial support and English proficiency i.e. the IELTS with the adequate score as required by the university applied for. Then after issuance of student visa they can apply for health insurance whilst they are in Australia. After paying the premium, the receipt has to be submitted to the visa authorities.
Financial RequirementIn order to apply for an Australian student visaYou must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia. You must also have enough money to support your partner and dependent children, even if they do not travel with you to Australia.
For more information, please contact one of our offices
Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand