New Zealand

PIER Certified    ICEF Trained Agent Counsellors New Zealand Specialist Agents ISO 9001: 2008 Canadian Bureau for International Education

Other Visa Options

Other Visa Options

There are other visa options for those who wants to visit New Zealand as a tourist, visas for emploers and employees and also for those who hold a recognized qualifications and are skilled workers

  • Temporary Work Visa

    Temporary Work Visa

    Temporary work visas - for people who: have a job offer from a New Zealand employer are skilled in occupations that are in demand are coming here for a particular purpose or event want to gain work experience or work after studying in New Zealand
  • Visitor Visa

    Visitor Visa

    You may need to apply for a visitor visa if you intend to stay temporarily in New Zealand, but you don't intend to study or work. Check to see whether you need a visitor visa to come to New Zealand.
  • Working Holiday Visa

    Working Holiday Visa

    We encourage people on working holiday visas to consider jobs in agriculture, horticulture and viticulture (grape-growing). Working holidaymakers with three months’ experience working in the horticulture or viticulture industries could be eligible for a Working Holidaymaker Visa Extension


For more information, please contact  one of our offices

Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand

Last Updated: 08 April 2013
Editor: Sylvia (nickname)
               Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF

Apply Online

You can start your application with Studyco by filling out our online assessment form.

Start Study Assessment

Apply in Person

If you prefer to see a Studyco representative in person, go to one of our worldwide offices.

Find A Studyco Office
StudyCo Expo 2016