PIER Certified    ICEF Trained Agent Counsellors New Zealand Specialist Agents ISO 9001: 2008 Canadian Bureau for International Education

Student Accomodation



Student Accomodation

There is a wide range of options for student accomodation in Australia. These include on-campus in residential colleges, university operated apartments and houses, and off-campus in homestay, shared house, and private rental.




  • ANU Accommodation

    ANU Accommodation

    University Accommodation (UA) provides several services to the ANU community to provide students with accommadation.
  • Sydney Accommodation

    Sydney Accommodation

    International House offers a variety of accommodation for undergraduate and postgraduate, local and international students and academics.
  • Melbourne Accommodation

    Melbourne Accommodation

    Arriving in a new city or moving house can be both daunting and exciting, especially if you have never done it before.
  • Monash Accommodation

    Monash Accommodation

    MRS is conscious of the fact that the payment of the upfront auxiliary fees such as the Application Fee, Building and Amenities Fee, and the Internet and Telephone Levy may place a financial burden on some residents. In 2011 the upfront auxiliary fees totalled $785.00.
  • UWA Accommodation

    UWA Accommodation

    The colleges offer close-knit communities of support, friendship and activity. There are five residential colleges affiliated with or owned by UWA, providing a home for more than 1000 students
  • Adelaide Accommodation

    Adelaide Accommodation

    It's important for students to be in a living situation that supports both your study priorities and lifestyle ��" finding the best accommodation is closely tied to your academic success
  • Macquarie Accommodation

    Macquarie Accommodation

    Living on campus, you can study and socialise with students just down the hall or in the room next door.
  • RMIT Accommodation

    RMIT Accommodation

    There are several different options for permanent accommodation. You can read more about them below, and the Housing advisory servicehas a database that you can search online for accommodation.
  • James Cook Accommodation

    James Cook Accommodation

    Organising your accommodation is an important step as you prepare for the study year. JCU’s Accommodation Service on the Townsville Campus can assist you in finding suitable accommodation whether you choose to live in JCU Halls of Residence on in the affiliated Colleges or off campus in private rental or shared accommodation.
  • Curtin Accommodation

    Curtin Accommodation

    To make your experience of moving to Perth as comfortable as possible, Curtin offers a housing service to help you find accommodation either on or off campus. With 1,175 places available and an extensive database of private accommodation options, Housing Services can help you find a place to live.
  • UTS Accommodation

    UTS Accommodation

    The UTS Housing Service is committed to providing UTS students with comfortable, affordable and convenient living options on and around the UTS city campus. Accommodation styles offered vary to cater to individual needs and preferences, with all options offering modern, fully-furnished and self-catered facilities for residents.
  • Deakin Accommodation

    Deakin Accommodation

    Accommodation is available in student residencesat the Geelong Campus at Waurn Ponds, the Warrnambool Campus and the Melbourne Campus at Burwood.
  • LaTrobe Accommodation

    LaTrobe Accommodation

    Finding the right place to live while you're at university is as important as choosing the right course to study. At the Melbourne campus we offer a variety of accommodation options to suit different needs and budgets
  • Griffith Accommodation

    Griffith Accommodation

    The Griffith University Colleges provide on-campus accommodation for 950 students. The Colleges are conveniently positioned on the Nathan and Mt Gravatt campuses " close to the busway and the city. South Bank campus (QCA and the Conservatorium) is only 11 minutes away by bus.
  • QUT Accommodation

    QUT Accommodation

    Residential Colleges or similar purpose-built residences for students, normally provide a single bedroom with study desk, wardrobe, shared bathrooms and a shared common room. Some colleges provide meals, students with special dietary requirements need to enquire whether the college can cater for their dietary requirements.
  • Wollongong Accommodation

    Wollongong Accommodation

    This is an all-female boarding house style, fully catered, and may suit the needs of some international female students. It is managed independently from the University; visit their websitefor further information.
  • Swinburne Accommodation

    Swinburne Accommodation

    These fully-furnished terraces, townhouses, studios, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments accommodate 371 students.
  • Charls Sturt Accommodation

    Charls Sturt Accommodation

    At CSU you'll feel right at home with a range of affordable accommodation alternatives available to suit your lifestyle and budget, including catered, semi-catered and self-catered residences.
  • ACU Accommodation

    ACU Accommodation

    The International Education Office can assist you to find off-campus accommodation. We can also help you with answers to frequently asked accommodation questions and with detailed Accommodation Guides. The most common accommodation options for international students include:
  • Murdoch Accommodation

    Murdoch Accommodation

    There are always plenty of ways to meet new people and have fun, from pancake breakfasts, sporting competitions and movie nights to themed parties, ski trips and surf lessons.
  • Sunshine Coast Accommodation

    Sunshine Coast Accommodation

    UniCentral offers a secured complex with fabulous facilities, fully furnished and equipped student accommodation on the boundary of the University of the Sunshine Coast Campus. Just step outside your gate and onto the University Grounds.
  • Southern Cross Accommodation

    Southern Cross Accommodation

    SCU Village on the Coffs Harbour and Lismore campuses provides a range of fully furnished accommodation options. Students live in self-catering units, which comprise two to six bedrooms and shared living, bathroom and cooking facilities. Students are responsible for buying food and for cooking and cleaning for themselves.
  • Ballarat Accommodation

    Ballarat Accommodation

    The University of Ballarat Residences offer comfortable, single fully furnished study-bedrooms with in room data providing access to the university network. Communal living areas consist of TV/Lounge room and fully equipped kitchens. Laundry facilities are also available at all residences.
  • CQU Accommodation

    CQU Accommodation

    The Online Accommodation Referral Service is a free service, which enables students to search for accommodation to suit their specific needs.
  • Edith Cowan Accommodation

    Edith Cowan Accommodation

    ECU has on-campus accommodation at the Joondalup, Mount Lawley and Bunbury campuses. The student villages provide a modern friendly environment in self-catering units for a total of 366 students. All villages are located on-campus and close to all campus facilities. Local shops and sport and recreation facilities are within walking distance or easily accessible by public transport.
  • Southern Queensland Accommodation

    Southern Queensland Accommodation

    Accommodation options in Toowomba include: on-campus at Residential Colleges off-campus in share accommodation with a family as part of a Homestay if you are an ELICOS/Uniprep student.
  • Victoria Accommodation

    Victoria Accommodation

    The Accommodation Service at Victoria University can help you make the right choice and find the accommodation you want. We are here to help you make the most of your time at Victoria.
  • Notre Dame Accommodation

    Notre Dame Accommodation

    If you are not a local Perth or Fremantle resident, you may need to arrange temporary accommodation while you look for long term accommodation. There are numerous short term accommodation options available in the Fremantle area, and a good first point of contact for these are with the Fremantle Tourist Bureau:
  • Bond Accommodation

    Bond Accommodation

    Your choice of > On campus residences with meals provided > Independent rental accommodation off campus > Homestay families


For more information, please contact  one of our offices

Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand

Last Updated: 30 November 2009
               Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF

Apply Online

You can start your application with Studyco by filling out our online assessment form.

Start Study Assessment

Apply in Person

If you prefer to see a Studyco representative in person, go to one of our worldwide offices.

Find A Studyco Office
StudyCo Expo 2016