Darwin, the capital of the Northern Territory, is located on the north coast of the Top End and has a population of 80,000 who enjoy the tropical climate and relaxed lifestyle.
- Culturally various;
- Friendly, clean and green with magnificent sunsets;
- Diverse range of sporting activities;
- No traffic jam or commuting problems;
- Renowned markets such as the Mindi Beach Markets which reflect the multicultural atmosphere in the food and arts and crafts;
- Many galleries with fine displays of contemporary and Aboriginal art.
Navitas English DarwinNavitas English language courses are designed to support you as you learn, and make sure you achieve all your goals and dreams. You can choose from a range of different courses, depending on what you need your new language skills for.
For more information, please contact one of our offices
Study in Australia | Study in the UK | Study in Malaysia | Study in Canada | Study in the USA | Study in New Zealand